Recognizing that you or a loved one has a problem is the first step on the road to recovery from drug addiction or alcohol, which takes a lot of courage and strength. Addicts often try to hide their symptoms and downplay their drug problem.
If you or someone you love suffers from alcohol or drug addiction, now it is the time to get over from it by seeking help from experts, you can also get help from drug rehab centers like https://www.kenseeleyrehab.com/ to get over from your drug addictions. Thus you can overcome your addiction and build satisfaction, drug-free life for yourself.
If you are worried that a loved one may abuse the drug, look for the following warning signs:
Behavioral signs of drug abuse
- A sudden and unexplained dip in attendance or performance at work or school
- Unexplained need for money or frequent recent financial problems
- Sudden changes in behavior or being too secret
- Sudden change in friends, favorite meeting places and pastimes
- Often get into trouble (fights, accidents, illegal activities)
- Signs of psychological warning drug abuse
- Sudden unexplained change personality and attitude or
- Sudden frequent mood swings, irritability or outbursts of anger
- Unusual moments of hyperactivity, restlessness or thoughtlessness
- Sudden lack of motivation seems lethargic or "spaced"
- Seems anxious, fearful or paranoid for no reason
- Physical signs of drug abuse
- Eyes bloodshot, pupils more or less unusual
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain or unexplained changes in appetite or sleep patterns
- Deterioration of physical appearance and or personal care habits
- Unusual odors on breath, body or clothes
- Frequent tremors, slurred speech, or coordination problems